While most law enforcement officers do an outstanding job, they may overstep their bounds. If this happens, it's of the utmost importance that you work through the legal system to stand up for your rights. The attorneys at The Unsell Law Firm, P.C. are here to fight for and protect your rights under Section 1983 of the federal Civil Rights Act.
GET PERSONAL ATTENTION ON YOUR CASE
Our lawyers will give your case personal attention and use their investigative skills to determine how likely your lawsuit is to succeed. We have been dealing with a number of high-profile cases involving law enforcement officers and the actions they have taken and are well-versed in the area of civil rights.
Count on us to handle lawsuits involving the following:
- Police brutality or misconduct
- Torture, unnecessary use of restraints, or other mistreatments while in custody or prison
- False arrest or other violations of your protected civil rights
Areas of Focus
- Police misconduct / excessive force
- Police shootings
- Jailed deaths and injuries
- The denial of medical care and excessive force in prison